Links

Previous Posts

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

The Nymph: A Recollection

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
And hence came a day.
A beatiful nymph beneath my branches alay.
Who art thou? I asked so kindly.
Is it my name you inquire? She replies softly.

Her beauty is none that I have seen.
So beguiling, so unraveled, so unmarveled.
Her skin glows with such rare sheen.
And I just stood upon my home, the big rock, still and startled.

Tell me your name...she ordered.

My name I keep within myself and myself only. I say.

She hands me a clear scroll and a quill.
Write therein your name, if you will.
Perhaps a soul's name who hath bestowed thee thrill.
Perhaps if thou hath acquired new throves or skill.

Upon the scroll I wrote a song instead.
Then she humms the rhymes as if she read my head!
It is not well certain that she knew my name.
But what's most certain is that she knew well my mind.
Despite her strength I refuse to tame!
For her to flee I shall be unkind!

Thus, forecfully I sweeped her with my branch.
Despite my fierce rejection she stayed with a smile.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 8:23 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Nymph: A Recollection
simple hit counter