Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

the willow tree recalls the nymph...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005
It's been years since I've seen her. And the memory of her face is like that dying flame at the tip of a wick after the fire has been blown away from the candle. It's blurry, fuzzy...I could barely remember. But everyday since she went away, there's this one moment that just occurs in the middle of the day that she comes in to my thoughts. And I see her smile. She's given the word perfect a whole different meaning. And even though the years may pass, and If I ever marry a woman that's not her, and I may have children that's not hers. There's still that momen during my day that I'd stop and think about her...and see her smile.

I can't help but blame myself. And think of myself as the worst person in the entire universe. She never failed to make me smile. With her pretty little ways...being unintentionally funny...being outrageously smart and tons of unpredictability that make each day seem like a huge, nicely wrapped gift that has some big surprise inside. And yet, I let her walk away with a frown on her face. I know I'd never be half as sorry as I should. And I know that I don't deserve her. But I can only hope that someday, we'll meet on a two way street and we'd stop, even when the light is green. And when that day comes...I'll make sure that she'll never loose that smile again, and I'll make sure that I'll never let go of her hand...
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 3:25 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for the willow tree recalls the nymph...
simple hit counter