Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Riding the Polar Express

Sunday, December 04, 2005
Yesterday, I watched the Polar Express. And I was amazed when actually I found myself getting teary eyed as the movie progressed. Perhaps I was deeply moved by the movie. It's been so many years since I have felt the true magic that is "christmas". Perhaps the magic of christmas only works for children. Perhaps...I grew up. I started growing up when I found out that Santa Clause does not exist. I grew up pretty fast.

The movie made me realize that christmas is more than just "Santa Clause". Christmas is that one time of the year that you can be a child once again. Celebrate every little good thing in your life...Family, friends, life... ;-D

La vie est belle!
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 4:02 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Riding the Polar Express
simple hit counter