Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Achaiah

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Life is an energy. And science teaches us, energy does not decrease nor disappear. It simply takes another form. And when my life ended as the willow tree, I have left my withered trunk behind but my soul was retained and have evolved into a new being...an angel. I was ready to see my God's face. But then, I must not yet be worthy. However, I am greatful beyond eternity for the new being that I have become. I have wings, as the birds to fly me to the most beautiful places, a singing voice, to soothe weary hearts, limbs and legs to dance and most of all a face that personifies me.

I descended to the earth when I once stood as the willow tree. None have come to mourn my death. It saddens me, therefore I stood there to mourn my own death. Beside my lifeless trunk, lies my scroll. Upon which I have inscribed the names of beings that hath earned a place in my heart and soul. I picked it up and decided to keep it. This day is the start of my new life. I've breathed air for years and yet I wake up this morning as though I've only begun living. Call me by the name Achaiah, and this is the story of my life.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 2:43 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Achaiah
simple hit counter