Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, March 26, 2006
If my heart was my skin, it would have had countless scars on it. Left by the many pains I've went through these past few years. Some were self inflicted, and some were inflicted by time. What I've learned recently is that pain is inevitable. It's as real and as true as life itself. But what can we do? Give up? Nuh uh! What we should do is love like we've never hurt before, dance like no one's watching, sing like there's no one listening and live the day like it's the end of the world. When we learn that then we're one step closer towards enjoying life.


This song from the movie "Wizard of OZ" is byfar the saddest song I've ever heard in my entire life. Why don't you try listening to the song or read the lyrics and figure out why it's a sad song. Whenever I feel lonely, I'd sing this song so that the sadness of the song would just overpower my sadness.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 5:39 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Somewhere over the rainbow
simple hit counter