Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

i'm sorry mom for being a bitch

Saturday, April 01, 2006
Now I am gone, there is nothing I can do.
I wonder if I'll be missed? Of course I will. I know someone out there cared about me, there had to be atleast one or two people.
I only hope I have touched those who were around me.
It would have been nice to have gotten to do more with my life. I was usually alone, thought it was sorta my fault. And alot of my parents fault for sheltering me. I guess they only wanted what was best for me.

Though I am gone, I must say to those who miss will miss me and loved me so dearly, that I am alright. Go on with your lives and learn from my mistakes. Don't fallow the same path that I have.

To my brother, I love you so much. you were always there for me, though we would fight alot.

To all my friends, you know who you are. I love all of you. Even though you are all nuts.

And last but not least, to my parents.
Mom and dad, I love you. I thought this day would never come, but I guess it has.
There is so much I wish I would have told you. But I also wish I would have stuck up for myself. I know I was only born to save your marrage. That is a crule thing to do to a child.
But you had me anyways, and I had to suffer through this world. I couldn't change that. but now I'm gone.

To anyone that reads this.
Who knows what will become of you, you may share the same faite as me.
I leave these last words.
BE WISE, BE INDEPENDENT. DON'T TAKE NOTHING FROM NO ONE. BE YOUR SELF.
DON'T SHADOW YOURSELF FROM LIFE.
EVERY BREATH MIGHT BE YOUR LAST.

PS.
I just hope that for the time that I have lived, that I have made a difference in somebody's life. I hope that I have enriched their life, making it better than what it had been. Hoping that I'll be remembered for all the good times we've had, and that you'll forgive me for all the hurt I may have caused. These are my last words, and I don't know who will read them. Just remember to live your life for every single second that you breathe.

With all my love, no tears.
Remember me, don't mourn me.

Mom and Dad: I know I was a bitch to raise, and I'm sorry. Thank you for everything you ever did for me. There is really no other words to say except for that I love you and thanks.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 11:52 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for i'm sorry mom for being a bitch
This one is written by this girl in my cyberworld. I was browsing thru the blogs when I saw this title. I thought ... wow that's me hehehe so read it.

I didn't get this blog at all the first time I read this. But it had bothered me so I spoke to a friend of mine about UglyChic (lol that was her handle). I told him - "you know, she's very beautiful I wonder why she chose that handle for herself."

He said - yeah I know UglyChic - she's the girl who committed suicide. She jumped off a hotel and was pronounced dead when they saw her. What a waste of life.

Then I showed my friend that blog. And now we both know what she meant.

I was sad when I had found out. I can't believe things like that happen to other people........

-kathryn
  • Posted at 9:03 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

UglyChic was was only 17. She had migrated to Manila from Davao, and all her classmates kept teasing her and saying that she was ugly. (I saw her picture she was not!) But my cyberfriend knows her because she chats and she would post disturbing things in her blogs. She had contemplated suicide in 2-3 blogs of hers. Alot of chatters were disturbed by that and gave her encouraging words. And some (like me) didn't think to take them seriously.

But I have learned to not degrade other people even if it's just for fun. Your insults maybe harmless but you don't know the impact of your words on someone else's life. You have no clue on what that person is feeling at that moment.

Kids will be mean but who are we to judge and demean others? So the next time you think about insulting anyone - listen to this - You have no right to hurt a child of God.

-Kathryn
  • Posted at 9:14 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

simple hit counter