Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

L'explcation de l'amour

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This is the first time I’m going to talk about love in this blog. This essay would explain my beliefs about love.

Love is not there to make you laugh. Love is there to make you cry, so that the person you love can laugh. Love is not there to make life easy. Love is there to make you suffer, so that the life of the one you love would be much bearable. Love is not there to make you happy. It’s there to make you miserable, so that the person you love can be happy. Love is not all about the joys, the laughter and the comforts. It’s all about the suffering, the tears, the pain and most of all, sacrifice.

Some say, love can fade away. I say, when it fades, then it’s not love. It was a need for comfort. The need simply faded away, along with the idea that it was love. Some say, falling in love is like dying. I say, love is a life giving energy. It always brings out the best in a person. It brings out the beauty in the ugly. It makes you look at the world in a different light. If one thinks otherwise, then what he felt was not love at all. It’s simply desperation clothed in a golden fleece. They say love cannot exist without sex. I say, sex is like wine. We drink it to celebrate life. But love is like water. Something we simply cannot live without. They say love destroys. I say, perhaps! But it destroys the old, to make way to the new.

This I say to you. Love is rare. Love is as mysterious as God himself. Inexplicable by any laws of science or mathematics. Immeasurable by any man made scales. Not everyone is lucky enough to find love. And love always finds it’s way to the unwilling. When love finds you or when you find love. Grab it and keep it within the cages of your soul.

Vive l’amour!!!

posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 4:14 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for L'explcation de l'amour
hoy.. pinoy ako.. nice 1.. love is love.. no matter what.. hehehe... in short i love your entry... ^_^

The first paragraph I would totally have to disagree with. If love is for suffering, then howcome the whole world is after it? If love is all about pain, then howcome the world is addicted to it? Are we then all masochists? There is joy when we possess love. But I think the reason why there's pain is when we lose it. But then again who am I to talk about Love.... I could be wrong....
-Kathryn
  • Posted at 2:55 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Hrmmm...you made me think there. Perhaps there is a little masochists in all of us. ;-D

But you know what?? Aside from the 1st paragraph, the rest are absolutely, fantastically, hair raisingly, purely magically..... genius!! I loved it, and I loved your words.... (that's what I forgot the first time I wrote a comment, I was going to include it... I just hit send without realizing I didn't include it!... sowee!!).
-kathryn
  • Posted at 8:25 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Haahahahahahaha. Ganun? Geezzz thanks!!!

simple hit counter