Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

The miracle that is Christmas

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It’s Christmas eve, Christmas dinner has just finished, I’m with my family, I’ve heard the traditional off key notes from carolers but I can’t quite figure out what’s missing. On our way home, I had the time to reflect. I was waiting for that Christmas miracle to happen. I don’t know what or how it would happen. But alas! The miracle happened! It lasted only for a few minutes and I guess it came too early, nevertheless, it was wonderful. It was when, my friends began texting to greet me Merry Christmas and it happened simultaneously. Even those whom I never expected to get a greeting from. And all of my suppressed anger, angst and discomfort morphed into forgivness, sympathy and compassion. At that moment, what I felt was just pure and genuine happiness. It was a few minutes of euphoria. A moment of natural high. I have not gotten much gifts this Christmas but looks like I got the “Surprising” and “Heart Melting” gift I’ve always wanted after all. I have realized that miracles do happen. And miracles never come less than “Great”. And all I can say is, thank you God. And Happy Birthday “besprend” Jesus!

posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 4:12 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The miracle that is Christmas
simple hit counter