Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

What I've learned this year

Saturday, December 31, 2005
This year have been quite tough for me. There have been so many changes, I’ve met new faces and I’ve learned a handful of lessons. I have learned…

  1. That the world is not a safe place to live in. There people whose purpose in life is to ruin yours.
  2. That shallow people talk about other people, average people talk about events, intelligent people talk about ideas.
  3. That when you listen to gossip, the next day you’ll be the gossip.
  4. That things happen for a reason. I’ve learned the reasons why I had to leave my CS home and move into my new home which is the IT.
  5. That it hurts to know that a friend of yours has a huge problem and you can’t do anything about it.
  6. That life is still fun without sex. (Not that I had a lot this year…hahhaha)
  7. That I don’t like RED HORSE!
  8. That I like girls with “white feathers on their hair”. “Like” as in the wholesome kind of way. ;-D
  9. That you have to be extra kind to people who are mean to you.
  10. That there’s a “law” regarding manhood. (What makes a REAL MAN)
  11. That no matter how hard I try, I can’t be “evil”. I can’t even kill a mosquito!
  12. That love transcends time and space.
  13. That having a dream doesn’t make you smart, knowing that it doesn’t come true does!
  14. That the anticipation of death is far worst than death itself.
  15. That you’d have to actually work hard to get something done.
  16. That you don’t have to grow old if you don’t want to. (But of course, staying young is far different from being immature.)
  17. That blue is not my favorite color anymore. Red is my new favorite color. Which probably means, my personality’s slightly altered.
  18. That I actually NEED a mobile phone.
  19. That there’s such thing as a “BLOG”.
  20. That people actually READ my blog. That’s why most of it is encrypted.
  21. That having a complete family makes you a complete person.
  22. That you have to believe in yourself first before you demand the world to believe you.
  23. That despite of it’s disfunctionalities, life is still beautiful.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 2:19 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What I've learned this year
simple hit counter