Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Torment Declaration

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Why do I get hurt and yet let her see a smile painted upon my face? Does she know? Will she ever know? I pray not...I pray never. I wish that I could just grab what's underneath my chest and bury it to the ground. So that what I feel will just fade away into oblivion. And thus we remain strangers.

It's been almost 3 years since I've written a decent, finished poem. And it seems as though my muse has returned to bring forth magic to weave a rhyme. Kaya lang, it's about pain. Maybe my pain is deeper than I think it is. The subconsious works in mysterious ways! Hhehehe. Here's my new poem. Mainit init pa. Hope you like it.

Torment Declaration
By: Me

You’re the most brilliant star beyond any poet’s rhythm could ever chant,
and my pain is beyond what hell could ever bestow upon a man,
As each day I see thy exquisite silhouette caress the walls,
I go to confine myself solitarily and engage in most torturous rant.

Oh what pain this soul has to see another man’s name carved upon thy chest,
I fall into the dry desert grounds and bathe in salty rain,
I lock my face up to the heavens with my eyes closed,
Praying not for thy glance but praying for this soul to be at rest.

In the darkness of the corners of my dungeon thy thought remains my light,
And amidst the dreadful silence I sing thy name infinitely,
This is my torment that I unshamefully declare and cast upon a stone,
This is my obscurest vainglorious battle that I have to mightily fight.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 1:28 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Torment Declaration
Very nice dear friend *wink* .... very nice ....... indeed (hehehehe)

-kathryn
  • Posted at 7:29 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

simple hit counter