Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Dilemma of non-existence

Monday, January 02, 2006
What if one day, I’m going to be taken away to a far away place where no one knows me and a person who behaves, talks and looks just like me were to replace me. Only he has a slight, unnoticeable difference in him. Only he’s slightly, noticeably better than me. Would the world ever know that he’s not me at all? And what if I’m permanently taken away from my life. Would the world ever know that the person who once filled those shoes was me? Would the world ever know that I was a unique irreplaceable being that once existed in his own space and plane? What’s in me that makes me distinct? I have given this a lot of thought and I cannot think of a thing. I am afraid that the people around me might not know me as well as they should. I am afraid that I might not know myself as well as I should. I am afraid that I might pass away and fade away from the universe like I’ve never existed at all.
posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 8:20 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dilemma of non-existence
simple hit counter