Links

Credits

  Distributed by:
Template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Divest not the glow from the sapphire!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Behold ye, I weep as the weeping willow once again. I cannot be much certain but to my knowledge destiny hath given me no heart and yet how could I have been so much disheartened. I am disheartened for I have hoped for the sun to unhide from the gloomy clouds and yet it had only glanced for one minute and deprive me of it’s radiance once again! I can only weep for I find myself the only living tree in an ocean of rotten logs and withered flowers.

Beneath my protective branches are two precious gems. One is an emerald and the other one is a sapphire. Various monsters have come from far away deserts and dark caves, some are from wrecked cages from an impoverished circus far far away. They have come for my precious sapphire. They come with mystic hammers and mighty swords. Some were even merchants that wants to vend it for 30 pieces of silver. These gems are very precious to me for they are not only gems, they are enchanted. They have a unique glow that brings forth the summer sunshine amidst storms and the winter’s cold. For a tree such as myself, the glow which they bring forth gives life to me. Should any creature great and small take any of both would mean me death! I henceforth pledge to spread my branches wider to protect them with all my branches’ might. I shall first wither and until my last leaf kisses the ground will I keep these gems safe. I pray that my creator shall send forth the valiant knight, rightful to claim these gems. He who shall preserve them throughout his lifetime and adore their splendor even when the splendor fades away. Until then shall I rest.

posted by Cris Rene Denopol at 4:22 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Divest not the glow from the sapphire!
simple hit counter